- Senpai & Eguchi-kun
It was a matter of time
Cross Road 120 ver. commercial
So I was supposed to do schoolwork at school but then as I was listening to youtube playlists lol - an interview of Hatano Wataru on his latest TV appearance - I can’t even remember the title.
Anyway - he was there to promote his latest single, Hikari. What you will read here are not exact quotes etc - these are all from memory. Bullet points so I won’t waste your time LOL
- They are aiming for a cool rock image for “Hikari.” While recording, he was stopped by a staff and got told, “You’re voice is too soft!”
- When he got offered for this song, he did some research about rock. Rock musicians headbangs during performance, but then when he does this - it looks like he’s bowing down politely (You can see it on his MV)
- The staff were shooting the video from the helicopter (which explains for the gust) - so it felt like he’s in a dessert. After the recording they (him and the band) were laughing about how much sand they accumulated when they blew their noses.
- If you have seen his music video - there’s a scene where he wears glasses. And yes - he’s acting as Murasaki (a character that he voices in Hamatora) when he’s about to use his minimum in that scene.
- That shot took about 2-3 hours for that scene and he had to do it many times (shooting from faraway till the camera gets so close to him). It was so cold that his hand got numb
(if you’re going to write a fanletter to him MENTION THAT IT WAS SO SO AWESOME I BET YOU HE’LL BE HAPPY TO HEAR THAT HAHA)But yeah it’s not an easy thing to do either lol
- He’s into urban legends. One of the examples he gave was Area 51. It’s a big thing for him since Area 51 was recently acknowledged by US government. He was like, “Isn’t that awesome?”
- He’s an audiophile. He has more than 10 kinds of earphones for his listening pleasure. So someone asked him - how much is the earphone that he recommends. He was like, “This is just me, but please forgive me. I know I’m being luxurious.” It newly released one, and it’s worth 100,00 yen (about US$980). He waited for 2 months to be released.
I’m not usually disturbed by what Stahl assumes as ‘edible’ at the barracks until one day he picked up The Mother of All Axes.
(I absolutely have no idea what’s going on with his armour if you couldn’t already tell)
Yasumoto Hiroki: Yusa-san is more digital than me.
Onosaka Masaya: Yusa-san likes that kinda stuff right?
Yasumoto: I mean, Yusa-san has SIX iPads.
Yasumoto: I don’t know, but he puts them in his room and for some reason he puts his iPad Air and iPad Mini in his bag. I thought ‘aren’t you an idiot??’… If you’re gonna bring them out with you one is enough right??
Onosaka: Are they linked up or something?
Yasumoto: Uh, apparently he likes iPads. He said he likes iPads.
Onosaka: Oh he likes iPads. Why don’t he marry them.
STILL CAN’T GET OVER HOW YUSA-SAN HAS 6 IPADS. YUSA F-ING KOUJI, THE MOST HIPSTER 45 YEAR OLD EVER. HOW ARE YOU EVEN REAL HOOOOOOOW
Angen and Yusa-san must be best friends or something. I’m 10000% sure. You don’t know how happy I was when I found out that Angen was gonna voice Hoozuki and Yusa-san was gonna do Hakutaku((o(´∀｀)o))
i wonder if jun fukuyama, hiroshi kamiya, and daisuke ono ever go “oh no, not you again” whenever they see each other during recordings
I WONDER THIS ABOUT SEIYUUS IN GENERAL… they’re like one huge unrelated but free-to-abuse/tease family and I find that beautiful.
this is perfect
and then you run into someone who you’ve done a BLCD with
"hey nice moans you got there"
「OmotenaShimo! Vol. 1 - Guest: Hirakawa Daisuke」
In which we get to see Hirarin being cheeky and teasing Hirotan before Hirotan snapped and used informal speech unintentionally. He then tried to deny that he didn’t say anything like that. XD;;